Louth Children's Centre
Welcome to Louth Children's Centre - Part of the Louth and Holton le Clay Children’s Centre Merged Area.The Children's Centre is proud to be located on the Eastfield and Lacey Garden School site. All local families are able to visit the Centre and access its services and support. The entrance to the Children’s Centre is opposite the Eastfield Infant and Nursery School main Reception entrance. The Centre also provides services in a community room known as the Lacey Annex; the Annex is opposite the Children’s Centre outside area. The car park for Centre users is accessed via Monks Dyke Road. Please do not use the car park belonging to the Eastfield and Lacey Schools.
Other services, support and information:
- Free Public Internet access
- Breast pump and baby sling hire
- Free story & music sack hire to help your family play and learn at home.
- Rolling program of free training courses e.g. Paediatric First Aid and Food Hygiene. Please register your interest with Centre staff.
- Information on a wide range of community services (e.g. parent and toddler groups) and other support in the area.
- Information on local jobs, training and volunteering.
- We welcome Volunteers to undertake a wide range of roles in the Centre; if you are interested please ask for further details.
- Families are welcome to drop into the Children's Centre anytime to have a drink, use the toilets, play with Centre toys and resources etc. If you would like to use the activity room please call first to ensure the room is free.
Children's Centre Development & Feedback
- Children's Centre Partnership Meetings - We welcome local Parents and Carers to help develop the work and impact of the Centre. We have 4 meetings a year where a small group of Parents/ Carers and Partners get together to develop and review the work of the Centre.Free childcare and transport can be provided. Please ask for further details; Minutes from previous meetings are available in the Centre.
- There are many ways you can share feedback on the Centre (compliments, comments and complaints). The Centre has a public 'Wish Wall' and Comments Book. There is also a posting box for sharing information directly with the Centre Leader.
See download section for details of services and events.
Accessibility:Assistance dogs welcome
Wheelchair accessible toilet
Meeting Notes:Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8.45am – 5pm. Saturday 10-1pm.
To view PDF files on our website Adobe Acrobat Reader 5 or above is required. To upgrade for free visit http://www.adobe.com/products/reader/
For help with reading pdf files please visit the Adobe Acrobat Access site http://access.adobe.com/
Adobe PDF (630kb)
What’s on hosted by Louth Children's Centre
12 Dec 2013
12 Dec 2013
13 Dec 2013
17 Dec 2013
18 Dec 2013
18 Dec 2013
08 Jan 2014