Eventus, Market Deeping
Eventus, opens it’s doors for business in the South of the County
The construction of Eventus, Lincolnshire County Council’s (LCC) latest business and innovation centre began at the end of July 2009 and just one year later opened its doors for the first tenants on 19 July 2010.
Eventus, which is situated off the A16 on the Northfields Industrial Estate in Market Deeping, is ideally located for those commuting from Bourne, Spalding, The Deepings, Stamford or Peterborough. Eventus has been constructed using funding from LCC, the East Midlands Development Agency (emda), the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and South Kesteven District Council (SKDC).
On offer at Eventus:
- 36 Managed Workspace Units ranging in size from 15.3 sq metre - 47.10 sq metre (165 sq ft - 507 sq ft) - available to let at £172 psm (£16 psf) (nb tenants will also be responsible for the payment of business rates, electricity charges, telephone call charges and VAT)
- a large self-contained open plan office suite on the ground floor 566.7 sq metre (approximately 6,100 sq ft) - Tenant Required (rent and tenancy terms negotiable)
- 4 Virtual Tenancy Packages available - Starting from only £15 per month
- onsite cafe with inside and outside eating area and buffet service
- state of the art conferencing and meeting rooms available to hire daily, half daily or by the hour
If you would like more information about Eventus, please call 01778 382700 or email at email@example.com.
For more information on office sizes, floor plans and ‘how to find us’, please see the attached pdf documents.