Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:

District council licensing services

The law requires various types of establishments and activities to be licensed by your local District Council. Such as street trading, amusements and public entertainment.

In this section you can find out about each of these licenses and how to obtain them.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 8 May 2015

Bookmark with:

What are these?


Powered by Webstructure.NET