Finding your views
Community consultation is a process where Lincolnshire County Council asks members of the public for their views on a particular issue in order to inform decision making or improvements to services.
The County Council uses a range of methods to consult. For example, residents may be invited to give their comments on a particular issue by letter or survey, or be invited to attend a discussion meeting or focus group.
We also maintain a Consultation Database for people who want to be consulted about Lincolnshire County Council and its partners’ services.
Benefits to residents include:
- an opportunity to influence decisions and actions that affect your lives
- an opportunity to express your views and concerns
- an opportunity to suggest service improvements
- an opportunity to increase your understanding of and involvement with the Council
Benefits to the County Council include:
- better decision making
- improved understanding of the needs of local people
- early warning of potential problems
- an opportunity to make services more relevant and effective
If you would like to be involved, please complete the online form
When completing the form, you will be asked to state the subjects on which you would like to be consulted.
View past, present and future exercises happening in and around Lincolnshire.
Find out about the Community Engagement Strategy
Details on the consultation including a list of services which have been proposed to stop.
The council welcomes petitions and recognises that this is one way in which people can let us know their concerns.