The Health Scrutiny Committee for Lincolnshire
The Health Scrutiny Committee for Lincolnshire has 15 members, made up of 8 county councillors and 1 representative from each of the 7 District Councils in Lincolnshire. It meets approximately every 4 weeks.
The members of the Committee are:
Cllr Mrs Pam Bosworth (Conservative)
Cllr Ronald Hills (Conservative) (Vice Chairman)
Cllr John Hough (Labour)
Cllr Howard Johnson (Conservative)
Cllr Amanda Puttick (Conservative)
Cllr Mark Smith (Conservative)
Cllr Mrs Christine Talbot (Conservative) (Chairman)
Cllr Martin Trollope-Bellew (Conservative)
Cllr Chris Brewis (South Holland)
Cllr Miss Joyce Frost (North Kesteven)
Cllr David Jackson (Lincoln City)
Cllr Mrs Rosemary Kaberry-Brown (South Kesteven)
Cllr Irmgard Parrott (West Lindsey)
Cllr Dr Gurdip Samra (Boston)
Cllr Neil Cooper (East Lindsey)
Local Involvement Network
The role of this Committee is to:
- Review and scrutinise any matters relating to the planning, provision and operation of health services which affect the residents of Lincolnshire.
- Consider and respond to any consultations by any local NHS body, which constitute a substantial development or substantial variation in the provision of health services in Lincolnshire and where required, refer the matter to the Secretary of State.
- Consider and respond to any health consultations, which affect the residents of Lincolnshire.
- Establish time limited task and finish groups in relation to the health service provision.
- Make reports and recommendations to any local NHS body, the County Council, the Executive or relevant Executive Councillor in relation to any of the Committee's functions listed above.
- Liaise with the Lincolnshire Local Involvement Network in relation to the health care element of the Network’s work programme and to consider referrals from the Local Involvement Network in relation to health care.
The Health Scrutiny Committee will meet at 10.00am on the following dates:
- 13 February 2013
- 20 March 2013
- 5 June 2013
- 10 July 2013
- 18 September 2013
- 23 October 2013
- 20 November 2013
- 18 December 2013
For copies of the agendas, reports and minutes from the meetings of the Health Scrutiny Committee please see our online Committee Records system.