Family Information Service
We have lots of information for families, child carers and professionals, including:
- Ofsted registered childcare - childminders, pre-schools, day nurseries, out of school and holiday clubs, etc;
- Unregistered childcare - parent and toddler groups, childcare for the over 8s, etc;
- Help and advice on choosing childcare;
- Information on financial help for families with childcare costs - including tax credits, benefits and free Early Years Entitlement for 3 and 4 year olds;
- Useful local and national support organisations;
- Details of a range of leisure activities;
- Wide range of leaflets and guides;
- Information on childcare as a career or setting up your own childcare business;
- Support for families of children with disabilities and specific needs
- Lincolnshire Children’s Centres
Family Information Service is part of Children’s Services. The service is delivered by Lincolnshire County Council’s Customer Service Centre.
You can access this service by calling us on 0800 195 1635 Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm.