Information on various topics relating to school life in Lincolnshire.
Planning, programmes and services for schools across the county of Lincolnshire.
Welcome to Lincolnshire County Council’s school admissions pages.
Information on school standards, curriculum, LEA and organisation plans.
Providing free transport to school for pupils who meet specific requirements.
An estimated 15% to 17% of children have a special education need.
The prime role is to promote and enforce regular school attendance.
Information on free school meals. What you can expect from a meal, who is entitled to it and how to apply.
Schools can be Closed for a variety of reasons, this is a central resources for school children, parents, teachers and the media to find the latest information on the position of a particular school.
Healthy Schools promotes the health and well-being of pupils and staff through a well-planned curriculum in a physical and emotional environment that promotes learning and healthy lifestyle choices.
- Adult Social Care
- Births Marriages Deaths and Civil Partnerships
- Public Health
- Community and Living
- Environment and Planning
- Leisure, Culture and Learning
- Discover Libraries
Transport and Roads
- Public Transport
- Road Maintenance and Reporting
- Major Highways Works
- Highway Improvement
- Strategy, Policy and Licences
- Walking, Cycling and Sustainable Travel
- Road Safety
- Caring for children
- Disability and sensory impairment
- Children's Centres
- Support and Aspiration
- Family support
- Things to do
- Things to Do
- Your Life
- Your Voice
- About your county councillor
- Compliments, comments and complaints
- County News
- Frequently requested information
- Finding your views
- Government in Lincolnshire
- How the council works
- Council webcasts
- About Lincolnshire
- Historic buildings
- Lincolnshire Archives
- LCC services for business
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue
- Selling to the council
- Trading Standards
- Business information