We are committed to providing the best possible care for children and young people all over the county.
Services for families with a child with disabilities or sensory impairments.
There are now 48 Children’s Centres throughout Lincolnshire.
Lincolnshire’s Project for the implementation of Special Educational Need reform
Parenting can be challenging and support may be needed, asking for help is not a sign of failure.
Lincolnshire County Council aims to make going to school easier for both children as well as parents.
There are lots of opportunities for children to enjoy in their spare time. Here are just some suggestions.
Information on how to register a baby's birth.
- Adult Social Care
- Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships
- Public Health
- Community and Living
- Environment and Planning
- Leisure, Culture and Learning
- Discover Libraries
Transport and Roads
- Public Transport
- Roadworks and Improvement Schemes
- Road Management and Maintenance
- Strategy, Policy and Licences
- Walking, Cycling and Sustainable Travel
- Road Safety
- Lincs Laboratory
- Caring for children
- Disability and sensory impairment
- Belton Lane - Swingbridge
- Birchwood - North Hykeham
- Boston - Carlton Road - Fishtoft Rd - Old Leake - St Christophers
- Gainsborough EYC North Marsh Road - Gainsborough Market Arcade - Hemswell - Sturton by Stow
- Holbeach - Sutton Bridge
- Lincoln Central - Bracebridge
- Lincoln North - Carholme - St Giles
- Support and Aspiration
- Family support
- Things to do
- Register a birth
- Things to Do
- Your Life
- Your Voice
- About your county councillor
- Compliments, comments and complaints
- County News
- Finding your views
- How the council works
- Council webcasts
- Information Governance
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Visit Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire Archives
- Historic buildings
- LCC services for business
- Business Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue
- Selling to the council
- Business information
- Trading Standards