Lincolnshire Adult Care provides a range of services for people aged 18 and over living in Lincolnshire.
Information on Registration and Celebratory Services.
Public health is about helping people to stay healthy and avoid getting ill.
We are all part of a community made up of people sharing common interests.
Find out about the environment and planning issues including Recycling and Waste.
Lincolnshire boasts an extensive range of leisure and culture opportunities for you to experience.
We have a network of libraries and mobile libraries across the county for you to discover.
Maintaining an effective transport infrastructure is of prime importance.
Lincolnshire Archives brings together a range of records collected from around the county.
- Adult Social Care
- Births Marriages Deaths and Civil Partnerships
- Public Health
- Community and Living
- Environment and Planning
- Leisure, Culture and Learning
- Discover Libraries
- Transport, Travel and Roads
- Caring for children
- Disability and sensory impairment
- Children's Centres
- Support and Aspiration
- Family support
- Things to do
- Things to Do
- Your Life
- Your Voice
- About your county councillor
- Compliments, comments and complaints
- County News
- Frequently requested information
- Finding your views
- Government in Lincolnshire
- How the council works
- Council webcasts
- About Lincolnshire
- Historic buildings
- Lincolnshire Archives
- LCC services for business
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue
- Selling to the council
- Trading Standards
- Business information