Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:

Council Housing

District Councils are responsible for council housing matters so for further, more detailed information please visit your local District Councils website.

They will help you with information and advice on a number of issues such as, tenancy, evictions, repairs, arrears, nuisance, car parking, ownership information and much more.

If you or any other tenant is a victim of crime, you should contact the Police and inform the District Council of the problem.

  • Benefits Fraud

    If you suspect someone of benefit fraud, call the district council benefit fraud hotlines.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 12 July 2012

Bookmark with:

What are these?


Powered by Webstructure.NET