Information on grants, training and other services for community organisations.
Helping you to stay safe in the community and minimise risks.
Contribute to your community by becoming a volunteer.
The council’s approach to equality and diversity
District Councils and organisations that can offer housing advice and support.
Advice on managing your money, debt problems and borrowing wisely.
Trading Standards help ensure a fair and equitable trading environment.
Here you will find information on a number of community developments and services.
Photos taken around the county by budding photographers.
As the nights draw in and the temperature drops it’s time to start thinking about what preparations you, your family and your community may need to make to get ready for winter!
- Adult Social Care
- Births, deaths, marriages and civil partnerships
- Public Health
- Community and Living
- Environment and Planning
- Leisure, Culture and Learning
- Discover Libraries
Transport and Roads
- Public Transport
- Road Maintenance and Reporting
- Major Highways Works
- Highway Improvement
- Strategy, Policy and Licences
- Walking, Cycling and Sustainable Travel
- Road Safety
- Caring for children
- Disability and sensory impairment
- Children's Centres
- Support and Aspiration
- Family support
- Things to do
- Register a birth
- Things to Do
- Your Life
- Your Voice
- About your county councillor
- Compliments, comments and complaints
- County News
- Finding your views
- How the council works
- Council webcasts
- Information Governance
- Government in Lincolnshire
- About Lincolnshire
- Historic buildings
- Lincolnshire Archives
- LCC services for business
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue
- Selling to the council
- Business information
- Trading Standards