Grantham Household Waste Recycling Centre
The Grantham Household Waste Recycling Centre is located off Harlaxton Road and is clearly marked from the main road near the petrol station. The site is owned and operated by Lincolnshire County Council.
What can you recycle in Grantham?
- Car batteries
- Cooking oil
- Fluorescent tubes
- Garden waste
- Gas bottles
- Hardcore and rubble
- Mixed glass bottles and jars
- Mixed textiles and clothes
- Scrap metal
- Small appliances
- Used engine oil
- TVs and monitors
- Food tins and drinks cans
- Fridges and freezers
- Wood and timber
- Cartons and tetrapaks
- Household and garden chemicals
You cannot recycle:
- Printer cartridges
- Mobile phones
- No commercial waste is accepted.
- No clinical waste is accepted.
- No asbestos-based material is accepted.
- Soil, hardcore and plasterboard are not classified as household waste, but residents may bring 1 dustbin full per person per day.
- Height barriers are in place to prevent commercial vehicles entering. You are welcome to bring your own household waste in an over-height vehicle, but you will be directed to a designated parking area to unload. Staff are happy to help and trolleys are provided.
- Facilities are available for non-recyclable waste.
- This site no longer accepts tyres. Customers are advised to take old tyres to their local tyre bay, or at a breakers yard/scrap yard where they should be accepted for a small charge.
Grantham Household Recycling Centre
|Monday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Friday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Saturday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
|Sunday||9.00am - 4.00pm|
Closed: Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Year’s Day