Solutions 4, as part of the EBSS, provides full time education for 14-16 year olds who have been excluded permanently from school or are unable to find a school after moving into the county.
The Solutions 4 vision is to be a leading edge in Vocational Education whilst helping young people to re-engage in learning with the goal of further education or a seamless transition into the world of work on the completion of their Secondary Education.
- To deliver vocational education and guidance
- To enjoy the opportunities on offer and develop confidence and trust
- To build an ethos where everyone is valued and self-confidence is enhanced
- To offer inclusion and education to all
- To develop confidence, self-esteem and responsibility
- To provide opportunities to access personal, social and cultural development
- To offer access to further knowledge and future career development
- To prevent disaffection, exclusion, poor attendance and zero status
Solutions 4 works in partnership with 9 training centres throughout the county and works with para-education agencies.
To find out more use the navigation on this page.