Assessment is the process of gathering and sharing information to build an understanding of your situation and needs.
We have a duty to offer you information and advice in a way you can understand.
Once we have completed your assessment we are required to determine whether you are eligible for Care and Support.
We want to make sure you have the opportunity to influence decisions and have your say about services.
An amount of money allocated to you to spend on care and support to help you live independently.
The Care Services Directory and Lincs2Advice allow you to search for a whole range of services and organisations relating to Adult Care.
Advocacy means having someone who will express your views and wishes, secure your rights and represent your interests.
When a young person is approaching adulthood and needs practical support, they can ask us to look at their social care needs as an adult.
- Adult Care
- Births, deaths and marriages
- Health and wellbeing
- Community and Living
- Environment and Planning
- Libraries and archives
Transport and Roads
- Public Transport
- Roadworks and Improvement Schemes
- Road Management and Maintenance
- Strategy, Policy and Licences
- Walking, Cycling and Sustainable Travel
- Road Safety
- Lincs Laboratory
- Caring for children
- Disability and sensory impairment
- Children's Centres
- Support and Aspiration
- Family support
- Things to do
- Register a birth
- About your county councillor
- Compliments, comments and complaints
- County News
- Finding your views
- How the council works
- Council webcasts
- Information Governance
- Government in Lincolnshire
- Heritage and tourism
- LCC services for business
- Trading Standards
- Selling to the council
- Business information
- Business Lincolnshire
- Lincolnshire Fire and Rescue Commercial