You are not on your own, the Lincolnshire Carers Service and the Young Carers Service are here for you:
- Telephone, email, webchat and online support continues for carers – go to www.carersfirst.org.uk/lincolnshire.
- Any new carer referrals are still being taken by the Lincolnshire Customer Service Centre on 01522 782224
- The Carers Hub remains open Monday-Thursday 9am – 5pm and Fridays 9am – 4.30pm. Carers already being supported by Carers FIRST can contact us on 0300 303 1555
- The evening virtual drop in will continue to run every Wednesday evening via webchat from 6-8pm
- Carers at risk are being identified to ensure they are safe and supported
- Carers can access our Carers on-line forum and there are regular live wellbeing sessions with a support worker
- Carers can access our digital resources for up to date national information and advice
- Download our Covid 19: Guidance for Carers publication
If you are a young carer, caring for one of your family or a friend who is mentally or physically ill or disabled, you might be worried about Coronavirus (Covid 19) and what might happen if you or the person you care for gets the virus. For help and support contact:
- Telephone 01522 553275.
- Email: [email protected]
If you are scared or feel like you can't cope, please talk to someone in your family, another trusted adult or friend or someone from school.
It is a good idea to talk with your family and friends and create an Emergency Contacts list, and then keep it somewhere safe.
Remember, if you are very worried about someone who becomes really poorly then call 999.
- www.childline.org.uk - For if you need to speak to someone straight away.
- www.redcross.org.uk - First Aid Information for young people
- www.nhs.uk - How to phone 999 for young children:
- www.youngcarer.info - Lots of information for young carers
- www.youngminds.org.uk - Text support for if you are experiencing a mental health crisis.
- www.kooth.com - Free, safe and anonymous online support for young people.
- www.themix.org.uk - Support services for every aspect of life for young people.
- www.sibs.org.uk - Supporting young siblings at home, work, and school.