Your school will be assisting you with home learning for your child. However, if you are looking for extra learning and activities, these sites support learning at home.
- National Academy - An online classroom and resource hub created by teachers, for teachers.
- Nosycrow - Coronavirus - A book for children.
- BBC Bitesize - Supports the National Curriculum, for all ages and subjects.
- BBC Teach - Learning videos you can be confident sharing with your children.
- Duolingo - Free language lessons.
- Khan Academy - Maths and science learning lessons for all ages including advanced maths.
- Corbett Maths - Range of primary and secondary maths activities.
- 3D Geography - Ideas to help with learning about geography.
- The Artful Parent - Creative learning ideas for younger children.
- Open Culture - Free cultural and media education.
- Lovereading4kids - Find new things to read at the right reading level.
- Teach Handwriting - A range of handwriting resources, including activities to support fine motor skills development.
- Thinkuknow - CEOP have released the next set of lessons for home schooling.
Organisations you may find helpful with delivering home education.