Guidance information for anyone who who needs advice for dealing with the current Coronavirus pandemic.
- Coronavirus: what you need to do
- Essential worker testing
- If you think you are infected
- On furlough, what this means
- Latest national guidance releases
- Coronavirus (COVID-10)
- Check if you have symptoms
- Coronavirus in children
- People at higher risk
- Testing for coronavirus
The Government has introduced an alert service for WhatsApp users. To use the service, people are being encouraged to add 07860 064422 and message the word ‘hi’ within WhatsApp.
The new free to use service aims to provide official, trustworthy and timely information and advice about coronavirus (COVID-19), and will further reduce the burden on NHS services.