Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:
  • You are here:
  • Home
  • Apply for a performing animals license

Apply for a performing animals license

If you keep or train animals for public performance - for example, in a circus, television or film production, or a theatre performance - you’ll need to register with your local authority.

You’ll need to give details of the animals and the performances they’ll be taking part in when you apply. You will also need to pay a fee.

You DON’T need to register if you train or exhibit animals for use by the military or police, or for agriculture or sport.

You can apply for a licence online by following this link, this will take you to the Online Payments section. If you select ‘Trading Standards - Licences’ from the drop down menu, you will be able to find the appropriate licence application form.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 8 November 2016

Bookmark with:

What are these?


Powered by Webstructure.NET