Most people in Lincolnshire are able to remain living independently in their own homes in Lincolnshire.
Before you request an assessment, you may want to review your options to help you to live independently.
By law, we must assess anyone who appears to require care and support, regardless of their likely eligibility for state-funded care.
An assessment is a conversation which will explore what is important to you, including:
- your strengths
- what you can do for yourself
- what help and support is around you
- where you have difficulties
- what outcomes you want to achieve
We will work with you to identify:
- what help and support is available to you
- which of your needs are eligible for care and support
Assessments can take place face-to-face in your own home, in a hospital, via video call or over the phone.
To request an adult care assessment, call 01522 782155.