Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:


Licences are needed for a range of businesses.

Trading Standards issue licences for animal movement, explosives and poisons. All other licences are issued by your district council.

Performing Animals Licence Application Form

Our online payments service allows you to apply for a Performing Animals licence online.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 23 November 2010

Bookmark with:

What are these?


Powered by Webstructure.NET