You must attend a citizenship ceremony if:
- you have successfully applied to become a British citizen
- and, you are aged 18 or over
Find out about citizenship ceremonies on GOV.uk.
You must book the ceremony within three months of your invitation from the Home Office.
You can only book an appointment at our registration offices in Lincoln, Boston or Grantham.
To book an appointment, email [email protected] or call 01522 782244.
We do not charge any fees if you attend a group ceremony of pre-arranged days.
The fees for a private citizenship ceremony are:
- £220 - Monday to Thursday
- £235 - Friday and Saturday
- £260 - Sunday and Bank Holidays