Due to limited capacity, we will only:
- accept new bookings for ceremonies that take place after 1 October
- rearrange existing bookings for ceremonies to take place after 1 October
If you wish to move an existing booking, call 01522 782244.
To continue with an existing booking, you do not need to do anything. However, you must still arrange your notices of marriage or civil partnership if not already given or no longer in date.
There is now no limit to the number of people who can attend weddings, civil partnerships and other life events, including receptions and celebrations.
|Boston||50 + couple|
|Gainsborough||42 + couple|
|Grantham||50 + couple|
|Horncastle||37 + couple|
|Lincoln||40 + couple|
|Long Sutton||36 + couple|
|Louth||40 + couple|
|Skegness||25 + couple|
|Sleaford||50 + couple|
|Spalding||40 + couple|
|Stamford||50 + couple|
By law, you must self-isolate if you test positive for Covid or are asked to do so by the NHS.
People should not attend a marriage or civil partnership ceremony if they, or members of their household, are unwell with symptoms of COVID-19.
If either of the couple has symptoms of COVID-19, the ceremony should not go ahead.
To help keep you and your guests as safe as possible, we will:
- encourage everyone to use hand sanitiser when they enter the venue
- use protective screening between the registrars and the wedding party
- wipe down all surfaces and touchpoints before every ceremony
Face coverings are now voluntary at all ceremonies.
Couples should check with their chosen venue about the arrangements in place for their ceremony.