Enhanced civil ceremony
An enhanced ceremony can take place in any:
- registration office ceremony room
- licensed venue
You can choose:
- an elaborate ceremony with a wide choice of words
- to be escorted into the ceremony room and formaly given away
- to have pageboys and bridesmaids
- to have live, non-religious music
- to exchange additional vows
- to have a ring ceremony
- to have readings of non-religious poetry or prose
Enhanced civil ceremony fees
At a registration office:
- £280 - Monday to Thursday
- £295 - Friday and Saturday
- £320 - Sunday and Bank Holidays
At a licensed venue:
- £410 - Monday to Thursday
- £450 - Friday and Saturday
- £500 - Sunday and Bank Holidays
Our registrar fee for a marriage at a registered building is £86.
Marriage or civil partnership certificates cost £11 each.
Your ceremony fee must be paid six weeks before the ceremony takes place.
It does not include your fee for giving your notice of marriage or civil partnership or any charges made by a licensed venue.