You must book a slot to use our Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRC). We want to keep you and our staff on-site safe and reduce the spread of coronavirus.
If you do not book, we will not let you enter the site.
If you bring the wrong waste type on a wrong day, we will not let you unload it.
Monday and Sunday only Tuesday, Friday and Saturday only All days, Friday to Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday
Black-bagged general waste, plastic and mattresses
Plasterboard (limited to one dustbin full per vehicle per day)
Bulky waste, such as carpets and sofas
Garden waste, wood and glass
Soil and hardcore (limited to one dustbin full per vehicle per day)
Scrap metal, cardboard, paper, electricals (such as washing machines and TVs), batteries, household chemicals, mineral and cooking oil, gas cylinders and clothing
Monday and Sunday only
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday only
All days, Friday to Tuesday
Wednesday and Thursday
We permit trailers up to 6ft x 4ft x 1.5ft, no greedy boards, on Mondays and Fridays. Do not overload your trailer or carry extra waste in your vehicle. If you do, we will not accept your waste.
We do not allow:
- commercial or business waste
- Transit-type vans or flat-bed pick-ups
- oversized vehicles (there is a two-metre, or 6ft 6ins, height limit at all sites)
- Bring your booking confirmation email, plus proof of Lincolnshire address and identity
- Keep your windows closed and remain in your car until site staff instruct you to unload your waste
- You must keep two metres away from other site users and, if possible, wear a face-covering
- We will not allow more than two people per household out of the vehicle on site
- Site staff will not be able to help you unload
- If you have a disability, please bring one member of your household to unload for you
- We will not allow access to any toilets or welfare facilities on sites
- Respect staff on-site and follow their instructions. They are there to help and will not tolerate abuse
If you break the rules, we will not let you enter the site or ask you to leave without unloading.
Operating times are temporary due to the current circumstances and are subject to change.
We release slots up to 10 days in advance.