You must book a slot to use our Household Waste Recycling Centres (HWRC).
This aims to keep you and our staff on-site safe and reduce the spread of coronavirus.
To book, you must live within Lincolnshire and bring proof of your address. If you do not, we will refuse your entry to the site.
If you do not book, we will refuse your entry to the site.
Before using our click and tip service, please consider:
- if your visit is essential
- if you can store you waste safely at home
- if alternative disposal options are available
What waste you can bring
If you bring the wrong waste type, we will not let you unload it. Monday only Monday and Sunday only Tuesday, Friday and Saturday only All days, Friday to Tuesday Trailer days Other restrictions Wednesday and Thursday
Bulky waste, such as carpets and sofas
Black-bagged general waste, plastic, plasterboard and mattresses
Garden waste, wood, paper, cardboard, glass, soil and hardcore
Scrap metal, electricals (such as washing machines and TVs), batteries, household chemicals, mineral and cooking oil, gas cylinders and clothing
We will permit small trailers up to 6ft x 4ft x 1.5ft, no greedy boards, on Mondays and Fridays. Please do not overload your trailer or abuse this service.
No commercial or business waste allowed.
No Transit-type vans or flat-bed pick-ups are allowed.
There is a two-metre (6ft 6ins) height limit at all sites. No oversize vehicles allowed.
If you bring the wrong waste type, we will not let you unload it.
Monday and Sunday only
Tuesday, Friday and Saturday only
All days, Friday to Tuesday
Wednesday and Thursday
Operating times are temporary due to the current circumstances and are subject to change.
If you cannot use the online booking system, call 01522 782070.
Do not call us if the slots you want are unavailable online.
On the site
Once you have a confirmed booking, you must follow our site rules.
- Bring your confirmation email, plus proof of address and identity
- Remember that social distancing rules apply on site
- Remain in your car until site staff instruct you to unload your waste
- We will not allow more than two people per household out of the vehicle on site
- Staff will not be able to help you unload
- If you have a disability, please bring one member of your household to unload for you
- We will not allow access to any toilets or welfare facilities on sites
- Respect staff on-site and follow their instructions. They are there to help and will not tolerate abuse
If you break the rules, we will refuse your entry to the site or ask you to leave without unloading.