Before you book
Our household waste recycling centres are open during the national lockdown.
You must book a slot to use our household waste recycling centres. This:
- reduces queues and waiting times for visitors
- reduces traffic congestion around each site
- helps to manage visitor numbers and allow for on-site social distancing
If you do not book, we will not let you enter the site.
If you break the rules, we will not let you enter the site or we will ask you to leave without unloading.
Vans and trailers
We allow vans every day our sites are open but you must book a permit slot.
We allow trailers on Mondays and Fridays:
- For small trailers up to 6ft x 4ft x 1.5ft (no greedy boards), you must book a click and tip slot
- For larger trailers (up to 12ft x 6ft), you must book a permit slot
We do not allow vans towing trailers onto site. You must bring your van only.
You can only unload your car or trailer, not both. Do not overload your trailer. If you do, we will not accept your waste.
If you book a regular click and tip slot for a van or large trailer, we will not let you enter the site.
We do not allow:
- commercial or business waste
- flat-bed pick-ups
- any vans or large trailers (up to 12ft x 6ft) without a permit
- vehicles more than 2m (6ft 6ins) high
- Bring your booking confirmation email, plus proof of Lincolnshire address and identity
- Keep your windows closed and remain in your car until site staff instruct you to unload your waste
- You must keep two metres away from other site users and, if possible, wear a face-covering
- We will not allow more than two people per household out of the vehicle on site
- Site staff will not be able to help you unload
- If you have a disability, please bring one member of your household to unload for you
- We will not allow access to any toilets or welfare facilities on sites
- Respect staff on-site and follow their instructions. They are there to help and will not tolerate abuse