Book a click and tip slot
To use our household waste recycling centres, you must book a slot. This:
- reduces queues and waiting times for visitors
- reduces traffic congestion around each site
- helps to manage visitor numbers and allow for on-site social distancing
If you do not book or you break the site rules, we will not let you unload your waste.
Before you book
To check the type of waste you can bring, where to unload it when on-site and find opening times, view our site information.
We do not allow:
- commercial or business waste
- flat-bed pick-ups
- any vans or large trailers (up to 12ft x 6ft) without a permit
- vehicles more than 2m (6ft 6ins) high
Vans and trailers
To bring a van or a large trailer (up to 12ft x 6ft x 1.5ft, or 3.7m x 1.82m x 46cm), you must have a permit.
For small trailers up to 6ft x 4ft x 1.5ft (1.82m x 1.22m x 46cm), you do not need a permit.
Up until Monday 19 April we only allow trailers on Mondays and Fridays.
From Monday 19 April, all trailers are welcome any open day with a booking. Large trailers must still have a permit.
We will not allow overloaded trailers.
Book a click and tip slot (no permit)
We release slots up to 10 days in advance.
To bring a van or large trailer, you must book a permit slot.
- Bring your booking confirmation email, plus proof of Lincolnshire address and identity
- Keep your windows closed and remain in your car until site staff instruct you to unload your waste
- You must keep two metres away from other site users and, if possible, wear a face-covering
- We will not allow more than two people per household out of the vehicle on site
- Site staff will not be able to help you unload
- If you have a disability, please bring one member of your household to unload for you
- We will not allow access to any toilets or welfare facilities on sites
- Respect staff on-site and follow their instructions. They are there to help and will not tolerate abuse