What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that reside on your computer. They remember your settings when you revisit a website. They also identify how visitors navigate a site.
Cookies provide information to website owners which can help them improve the user experience.
- store your location to help us point you to the right services
- provide you with map-based information
- help you complete online forms and services
- gather analytics to support the improvement of the website
Cookies from other organisations
- YouTube - read YouTube's privacy guidelines