This is a difficult time for everyone and we want to support local businesses as much as possible.
In partnership with Business Lincolnshire we are offering advice and guidance to businesses. This includes advice on the financial support available, and advice on social distancing practices, and continuing to operate to government guidelines.
Visit the Business Lincolnshire website for more details or to submit your enquiries.
You can also download the COVID toolkit to help you, your staff, and your customers.
If residents are concerned that a business is still operating in a way that they shouldn't, they can report this to Trading Standards
If residents are concerned that a business is still operating in a way that they shouldn't, they can report this to Trading Standards.
This can be done through the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on freephone 0808 2231133, or through the Citizens Advice website.
Working together, ourselves, the district councils, and the police, have the powers to enforce the government regulations.
If you are concerned about your finances and benefits at this time, the following are helpful sources of advice:
- Business support - Business closures and stay at home FAQs
- Support for businesses - Package of measures to support services, people and businesses
- Business Lincolnshire - Helping Lincolnshire based businesses.
- The money advice service – the UK government's money advice site.
- DWP - Coronavirus support for employees, benefit claimants and businesses.
- Universal credit - Coronavirus and claiming benefits.
- Citizens advice - Help with debt and managing your money.
- Step change – Information on coronavirus and your finances, benefits, and how creditors can help.
- Scam aware - Look out for scammers.