If you have to stay at home because of coronavirus, it's important to take care of your mental health.
For tips on how to keep on top of your mental wellbeing and cope with how you may feel while at home, visit Every Mind Matters.
Other help and support is available:
- Kooth - online support for young people
- MIND - coronavirus and your wellbeing
- NHS every mind matters - advice and practical support
- Mental Health Foundation - looking after your mental health
- Age UK - coronavirus (COVID-19) advice and guidance
- Young minds - what to do if you're anxious about coronavirus
- British Red Cross - emotional and practical support
- Lincolnshire mental health emotional wellbeing helpline - 0800 001 4331 (open 24/7)
- Night Light service - trained volunteers who are supporting those who are struggling with their mental health through providing virtual cafes and regular phone calls