It's important to stay active both for your physical and mental health.
When exercising out of your house you should:
- only be with other members of your household or support bubble and if on your own one member from another household
- remember to stay at least two metres away from others unless they are from your household or support bubble
- keep to designated paths and public rights of way at all times
- consider wearing gloves if you have to open gates or go over stiles
- wash your hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds when you return home
You should follow the government's advice on social distancing whenever you are out of the house.
Here are some useful resources to help you stay active even when you are at home: