- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Childrens Partnership
E learning package covers basic awareness of what domestic abuse is and its impact on children, young people and adults at risk. This training can be used as evidence towards helping you achieve SMSC.
Basic awareness of what domestic abuse is and also:
- different types, myths and stereotypes
- who can be affected
- power and control within domestic abuse and impact on victim/children
- barriers to an individual leaving an abusive relationship
- how to support a victim of domestic abuse
Training is a via e learning taking 2-3 hours, but can be undertaken in stages.
Helps you to:
- explain, describe and recognise the signs of domestic violence and neglect
- identify ways to supports victims
- identify the 'dos and don'ts'
- recognise when it is appropriate to assist
- know where and when to get help
- be aware of best practice
Free to maintained schools. All others £25 plus £5 VAT.
- Contact and how to book
Further information can be found on the LSCP website