- Trust House
Hard hitting workshop for students year 11 and above, focusing on many issues surrounding "consent". Delivered by Trust House Lincolnshire who support, empower and educate those affected by the issues of rape and sexual abuse.
The aims of this workshop are to:
- provide an understanding of issues surrounding consent
- understand the parameters of sexual abuse / violence
- help keep young people safe and aware of their own boundaries
- provide an understanding of the legalities surrounding consent and rape (including sexting)
- provide information on where to access support
- Training Methods
Face to face delivery with students In small groups, class groups, year groups. Length of training is 2 hours.
- Agency Requirements
Access to power point / DVD facilities This session is provided free of charge but as a charity,Trust House Lincolnshire rely on donations.
£150 per session but this is not compulsory.
- Contact and how to book
Please provide as much information as possible. Stay Safe Partnership will aim to confirm within 5 working days.