Counselling available for young people (age 4+), families and staff. No waiting list or referral needed.
Counselling can help with:
- a better understanding of themselves
- an increased understanding of mental health issues
- improved well being
- increased positivity and self worth
Weekly sessions for 6 weeks minimum, lasting 50 minutes. Sessions can be facilitated in school, in our Lincoln counselling room or at counselling rooms available throughout the county by prior arrangement
- £30 per session for Think2Speak member school.
- £30 per session for non member plus mileage expenses.
- Membership of Think2Speak is £270 per year per setting.
- Contact and how to book
We aim to respond within 5 working days. Think2Speak will contact you separately re payment arrangements.