- Lincolnshire County Council
Interactive workshop for year 6's looking at social media and their transition to secondary school.
This training can be used as evidence towards helping you achieve SMSC.
This workshop will enable students to:
- gain a greater awareness of social media
- be better prepared for the transition to secondary school re social media
- understand ways of safeguarding themselves from abuse and bullying online
- Service Description
All year 6 students will be offered this interactive workshop/assembly which will be based around discussions, activities and quizes.
This workshop is available to all year 6 students across Lincolnshire. The sessions are either a morning or afternoon. Please contact to discuss availability
The workshops enable students to be:
- better prepared
- more confident
- have a better understanding of social media in their transition to secondary school
- Contact and how to book
Please provide as much information as possible. Stay Safe Partnership will aim to confirm within 5 working days.
Telephone: 01522 550665