- Lincolnshire Safeguarding Childrens Partnership
Links to various lesson plans, videos and resources for staff to use with KS1 and KS2 children. This training can be used as evidence towards helping you achieve SMSC.
Staff will have the latest information to be able to deliver age appropriate and consistent online safety lessons.
- Service Description
Resources for KS1 are:
- Digi Ducks - produced by ChildNet
- Smartie the Penguin - produced by ChildNet
- Lee and Kim in Animal Kingdom -produced by ThinkUknow
- Hectors World - produced by ThinkUknow
- Links to Digital Literacy and Citizenship website with many other resources
Resources for KS2 are:
- jigsaw - produced by ThinkUknow
- play, like, share - produced by ThinkUknow
- various others links to Children’s Commissioner
- links to Digital Literacy and Citizenship website with many other resources
Readily available resources that staff can use at any time with the knowledge that the material is produced by experts, is age appropriate and is relevant
- Contact and how to book
Resources are available on the LSCP website.