This circular walk takes in a typical fenland landscape close to The Wash coast and around the village of Lutton. Mostly walking on level quiet country lanes although the ground may be muddy and uneven in a few places. Lutton lies four miles east of Holbeach.
Three miles (4.75 kilometres)
- Starting point
St Nicholas' church
Grid reference: TF 433 255
- From the War Memorial Cross outside the church, turn left and walk towards the village green.
- Turn right along Puddingpoke Lane and at the T-junction turn left.
- At the next road junction turn right and follow the road to a T-junction. Turn left to continue in the same direction for approximately 600m.
- Turn right along Blazegate.
- Take the first right turn, in front of Primrose Cottage, the steeple of Lutton church should come into view ahead.
- At the T-junction turn right and follow the road back into Lutton and on to the church and the starting point.
- Download map
Has no stiles and suitable for wheelchairs/pushchairs.
- Facilities available on this walk
- Features of this walk
- Map of starting point