We are highly skilled and experienced and can help you:
- compile papers for admission appeal hearings on behalf of schools
- provide an officer to put the case forward at appeal
- manage any correspondence related to the appeal
All schools may use this service, but there may be capacity restraints if all schools request this service for their intake appeals. we will inform you if this is the case.
Peak times for appeals are May, June, July, August, September, and October. Make sure to contact us as soon as possible to register your interest.
Own-admission authority schools must contact Legal Services Lincolnshire. This is to arrange for a trained independent panel and clerk.
Appeals hearings take place on school days within normal office hours. Hearings are arranged to meet the timetable in the School Admission Appeals Code.
An audit trail showing the school has purchased the service through Edulincs before the team can act on the school’s behalf.
Peak times for appeals are May, June, July, August, September, and October.
Our work has withstood robust scrutiny by independent panels. This has included scrutiny by the Local Government Ombudsman and the ESFA.
- Our well-established team covers the whole of Lincolnshire and offers their wide experience of all types of appeals
- We provide in depth knowledge of the appeals system and all related school admissions legislation
- By using this service, own-admission authority schools will have confidence that they are meeting their statutory duties
Free of charge to all community and voluntary-controlled schools.
For all other Lincolnshire schools:
- block or intake appeal paperwork - £98.90
- mid-year appeals paperwork - £150.55
- Presenter time is charged at £49.45 per hour
- Staff transport is charged on a cost recovery basis
- Telephone: 01522 553304
- Email: [email protected]