Our procurement 101 training is a half-day session that will help you understand:
- the added value that good procurement brings
- public procurement legislation
- procurement routes and procedures
- end-to-end procurement process from market engagement,
- your requirements, pricing models, payment mechanisms and award and evaluation criteria
- how to make a contract award
A maximum of 10 people can be accommodated within each training session.
This training will assist schools in complying with public procurement legislation and their own governance regulations with an additional understanding of best practice principles.
£300 per session (delivered to a maximum of 10 people) and includes hard copy course materials.
The school will be required to arrange the venue, refreshments, and liaise with delegates.
Cluster working with schools
Training support can be provided to a cluster of schools, with the cost being shared between them.
Requests for training support and charging can only be via the lead school within the cluster.
Delivery would also take place within the lead school or another school within the cluster, as agreed with the lead school.
Email: [email protected]