NSPCC have published a coronavirus hub on the NSPCC website. This will be regularly updated with new content relating to talking about coronavirus. It aims to help with managing anxiety, safeguarding vulnerable children and working from home.
Subjects covered include:
- support with talking to your children if you are worried your child is struggling with mental health or has anxiety around the coronavirus
- tips and advice if you are working from home with children for the first time and how to plan your day
- advice on how to keep children safe from abuse and what to do if you are worried about a child
- advice to help you decide if your child is ready to be left at home alone and tips on keeping them safe
- tips on how to manage challenging behaviour during the pandemic
- online safety tips and advice from setting parental controls to how to talk about online safety with your children