The Government published a National Bus Strategy in March 2021. As part of the process, Lincolnshire County Council is developing a Bus Service Improvement Plan (BSIP) by October 2021. This will set out plans for improving local bus services in Lincolnshire and to seek a share of the £3bn funding on offer.
- Opening date
- Tuesday 03 August 2021
- Closing date
- Monday 30 August 2021
- Current or closed
- Why are we engaging or consulting
Our engagement activities will
- provide updated (post COVID) data
- provide a new baseline of quantitative data
- feed into the development of the Bus Service Improvement Plan
- identify what is considered important to users/non-users
- identify how the geography of Lincolnshire or other factors can change what is considered important
- Who can get involved
Members of the public plus organisations
- How to get involved
On-line or paper based survey
If a paper copy of the survey is required, please ring 0345 456 4474
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 9:30am – 4pm
- Next steps
The results of the engagement activities will be included in the BSIP and once approved will be published on the website.
The results may support other transport or highways initiatives i.e. transport strategies.