Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:

Christmas and New Year

Christmas Presents Image

New Year 2017

Domestic abuse happens every day of the year, but can seem harder to live with at this time of year, but you don’t have to go through it on your own.
Talk to your friends, family or a work colleague, talk to a professional you are already working with. Explain to them how you are feeling and what you want to do. How you want to proceed with your life and what options you want to take. Most of all don’t keep the abuse to yourself.

If you want to talk to a domestic abuse specialist call the domestic abuse service in your area: -
Boston or South Holland - call Boston and South Holland Domestic Abuse Service on either 01205 318600 / 01205 311272
East Lindsey call East Lindsey Domestic Abuse Services on 01507 609830
West Lindsey, Lincoln, North Kesteven or South Kesteven call West Lincolnshire Domestic Abuse Services on either 01427 616219 / 01522 510041

If you fear for your safety call the police on 999 or go to the following website for more information about reporting to the police: Lincolnshire Police Operation NOVA


If you are worried for someone you know who is being abused, but also worried what to say or do to support them, we now have information that can help you to support that person and yourself through that difficult situation. Please go to the ‘How You Can Help’ page for more information on what you can practically do to support a loved one or work colleague who may be suffering domestic abuse.


If you are being abusive towards someone this Christmas or New Year you can seek help to stop from the following pages: -

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 15 March 2017

Bookmark with:

What are these?


Powered by Webstructure.NET