Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:

Help and support

If you are in a relationship and you are worried that your partner may have been abusive in the past, or if you are concerned that someone you know may be in a relationship and at risk of domestic abuse you can now go to Lincolnshire Police for more information.

If you have been a victim of sexual abuse there is support for you locally, for more information go to either of the following websites Lincolnshire Rape Crisis or Spring Lodge.

  • Moving Forward - Survivors Group

    Survivors of domestic abuse

    If you are a survivor of domestic abuse and require long term / further support / guidance why not contact the domestic abuse survivors group - ‘Moving Forward’

  • Stalking and Harassment

    Stalking and Harassment

    Information on what Stalking and Harassment actually is and what support is available for victims of this crime of power, control and intimidation.

  • Internet safety

    Internet safety

    Important information about how to stay safe when using a computer at home.

  • Injunctions


    An injunction is a “stay away” order, which prevents your abuser from doing certain things (e.g. contacting you) or compels them to do things (e.g. to leave the home).

  • Help and Support

    Directory of organisations

    Directory of organisations and information who can help and support you, or those you care about.

  • Housing and Refuge

    Housing and refuge

    If a person has to leave their home because of physical or sexual violence, threats, abuse or intimidation the Local Authority has a legal duty to advice about finding somewhere to live.

  • Taz Thornton

    Unleash Your Awesome

    The road to recovery and healing can be a long one, and that’s okay, because it means you’ll have time to learn lots of really amazing life skills along the way.



    The Domestic Abuse MARAC is a meeting where agencies talk about the risk of future serious harm to people experiencing domestic abuse and if necessary, their children.

  • Friends, Family & Work Colleague Leaflet

    How you can help

    There are things that you can do to help if you believe someone is suffering.

  • Image of paper figures

    Have your say

    Tell us how we can improve services for other people who are suffering at the hands of abusers? 

If you live in...

  • Boston or South Holland call 01205 311272/01205 318600
  • East Lindsey call 01507 609830
  • West Lindsey, Lincoln, North Kesteven or South Kesteven call 01427 616219/01522 510041
  • Did you find what you were looking for?

    Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

    Last updated: 2 November 2016

    Bookmark with:

    What are these?


    Powered by Webstructure.NET