Check if you are eligible
We will only consider your application if:
- You are a freehold owner of the private residential property, which itself must be in Lincolnshire. Applications for council or housing association properties are not eligible
- The property is located outside of a designated flood storage area
- You are not in receipt of any other funding for flood risk works from either local authority or Government sources
- We have assessed the property as being ‘at high or medium risk’ of flooding or you have provided evidence that your property has flooded internally in the past
- You understand that we will assist with the payment of PFR measures up to the value of £5,000 if we accept your application, subject to the terms and conditions
- You will pay any costs above £5,000 to the contractor for PFR measures, and you will enter into a separate agreement with them for payment. For instance, if the approved PFR option costs £6,000, you must agree in writing to pay £1,000 before any work can start. If you do not do this, we may withdraw our funding for the PFR works and that the works may then stop
We will consider applications based on flood risk.
Before you apply, read the scheme's supporting documentation.