Coronavirus: This service is currently unavailable due to COVID-19.
A recovery grant fund has been set up for businesses impacted by recent flooding.
We manage this fund in line with Government guidance.
To be eligible, you must be a small to medium-sized business.
Larger and local businesses that are part of a national chain are likely to be ineligible.
You must have:
- experienced flood damage to property, equipment and/or stock
- or, been indirectly impacted by flooding, such as:
- restricted access to premises, equipment or stock
- restricted access for customers, suppliers or staff
- directly suffered a loss of trade as a result
Your business will not be eligible:
- if you have made no efforts to seek appropriate insurance
- if you have failed to take recommended measures after any previous flooding
- for routine business expenses or costs recoverable elsewhere
Public bodies with properties impacted by the flooding are not eligible.
If successful, impacted businesses will receive up to £2,500.
You will need
- organisation details (for example, address, email, type of business)
- VAT number and company registration if applicable
- company bank account details
- relevant insurance details, including insurance provider and policy number
- details of how your business has been impacted by the flooding
What happens next?
We will review your application and contact you within seven working days.