The Lincolnshire Funding Advice Network (LFAN) promotes funding advice to the community and voluntary sector.
The aim of the network is to:
- share best practice of funding
- maintain an information sharing network
- promote grant funding opportunities
- liaise with regional funding networks for the benefit of Lincolnshire
- help to generate new ideas for funding
- support networking between funders and organisations
There are three meetings each year for LFAN members. These bring together funders and funding advisers to talk about grant schemes.
Guest speakers may attend to provide advice on grant schemes or fundraising methods.
Other funding events are held to:
- raise awareness of new grant schemes
- provide workshops on bid-writing
- evidence project needs
LFAN members also provide local grant information on the Lincolnshire Funding Portal.
To become an LFAN member, your organisation must:
- be statutory (for example, a local authority)
- support and promote the community and voluntary sector
- provide grant funding to the community and voluntary sector
- provide funding advice to the community and voluntary sector
It is administered by the county council on behalf of its members.
To join the network, email [email protected] or call 01522 552223.