We are always looking for volunteers to help communities across Lincolnshire.
We have ongoing and regular opportunities for:
- heritage, museums, galleries and archives
- the chalk streams project
- registration and celebratory services
- children's services
- countryside access
- sports and recreation
- environment and conservation
- volunteer drivers
- fire and rescue
- youth development
You must be aged 17 or over to apply.
What happens next?
If we have any suitable opportunities, we will contact you within 10 working days.
We will invite you to one of our sites for an interview to discuss:
- your requirements
- any checks we need to carry out
- your availability
- paperwork and expenses
- any concerns you may have
We will provide you with an induction, one-to-one sessions and training.
You must make sure that any activity you carry out does not put your benefits at risk.