Cookie Policy

This website works best using cookies. You can find out more and change your settings any time but by continuing you agree to this.

Council Services:

Incident Contact Centre (ICC)

The Health and Safety Executive has established the ICC to enable all incidents within the RIDDOR Regulations to be reported to a central point. This can be done by telephone, or online.

If you need to report an accident within these Regulations, please use the ICC G4.1 Accident Reporting gives full details of how to report an accident.

Did you find what you were looking for?

Please give us your name, email address and any comments you have.

Last updated: 24 November 2010

Bookmark with:

What are these?


Powered by Webstructure.NET