Schools library service
The schools library service is a countywide professional consultancy service which is delivered by our own experienced and highly-qualified staff.
This service allows you to use the expertise of our staff within your own school and class libraries to ensure the resources within your school are relevant to the needs of your pupils and meet your curriculum requirements. It can be available both within and outside of term time.
The following services are available for all schools to purchase:
- advice, support and guidance in making the most of your library
- audit of stock, classification, re-organisation and labelling
- library stationery offered at competitive prices
- training for pupil librarians and library skills training for Foundation, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 pupils
- book banding for fiction stock
We offer flexible service packages at various levels to suit your needs and we also offer a bespoke service.
Further information is available to download below.
Alternatively, you can call 07387105166 or email LibraryService.School@gll.org