How to book
Due to the coronavirus, we have postponed some classroom courses.
You can book on a digital course as an alternative if:
- you had a classroom course booked before 12 July
- you have a police completion deadline date before 12 July
For course dates from 12 July onwards, you can continue to book a classroom course as normal.
We provide National Driver Offender Retraining Scheme (NDORS) courses as an alternative to prosecution. We offer:
- National Speed Awareness Course (NSAC)
- National Motorway Awareness Course
- What's Driving Us?
- Safe and Considerate Driving (SCD)
We offer courses at various times and venues across the county.
You must read the NDORS terms and conditions before you attend your course.
After booking, you must read your confirmation email carefully.