National Speed Awareness Course (NSAC)
You can book an online digital course or a classroom course.
If you have been offered a place by the police, you can book online:
The course costs £90 and lasts for 2 hours and 45 minutes.
Online course times are: 7am to 9.45am, 9.15am to 12 noon, 10.45am to 1.30pm, 1pm to 3.45pm or 5pm to 7.45pm. (Please join on Zoom 15 minutes prior to your course time).
Classroom course times are: 9.15am to 12 noon or 1pm to 3.45pm (late attendees cannot be admitted).
It is designed to help you:
- know what the speed limit is
- understand why a few miles per hour makes a difference
- control the speed of your vehicle
- select a safe speed
We will not allow you to join an online course if you:
- are late
- are unable to show the trainer your valid photocard driving licence (or paper licence supported by an acceptable photographic ID)
- bring an interpreter (if required) not named on your booking (or they do not have acceptable photographic ID)
You must read the NDORS terms and conditions for full details, including cancellation and re-booking fees.
If you cannot book online, call 01522 782068. Lines are open 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to noon on Saturday.