National Speed Awareness Course (NSAC)
Due to the coronavirus, we have postponed all classroom courses.
You can book an online digital course as an alternative.
If you have been offered a place by the police, you can book online:
The course costs £90 and lasts for four hours.
It is designed to help you:
- know what the speed limit is
- understand why a few mph makes a difference
- control the speed of your vehicle
- select a safe speed
- Lincoln - Witham House, First Floor, The Pelham Centre, Canwick Road, LN5 8HE
- Boston - Boston Enterprise Centre, Venture House, Enterprise Way, PE21 7TW
- Gainsborough - Mercury House, Foxby Lane, DN21 1DY
- Grantham - The Boilerhouse, Caunt Road, NG31 7FZ
- Louth - Kenwick Park Hotel, Kenwick Park Estate, Louth, LN11 8NR
- Market Deeping - Eventus Business Centre, Northfield Industrial Estate, PE6 8FD
Find out more about your venue and parking options.
We will not allow you to take part if you:
- are late (you must arrive 15 minutes before the start to register)
- do not bring a valid photocard driving licence (or paper licence without an acceptable photographic ID)
- fail to produce the required documents
- bring an interpreter not named on your booking (or they do not have the required documents)
You must read the NDORS terms and conditions for full details, including cancellation and re-booking fees.
If you cannot book online, call 01522 782068. Lines are open 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to Noon on Saturday.