National Motorway Awareness Course
Due to the coronavirus, we have postponed all classroom courses.
You can book an online digital course as an alternative.
If you have been offered a place by the police, you can book online:
The course costs £90 and lasts for 3 hours and 45 minutes.
It is designed to help you:
- have a better knowledge of the meaning of smart motorway signs
- understand why variable speed limits and lane closures are imposed
- know how to use emergency areas safely and appropriately
- be aware of the risks of breaking rules on smart motorways
- take responsibility for decisions about complying with the rules
- Lincoln - Witham House, First Floor, The Pelham Centre, Canwick Road, LN5 8HE
Find out more about your venue and parking options.
We will not allow you to take part if you:
- are late (you must arrive 15 minutes before the start to register)
- do not bring a valid photocard driving licence (or paper licence without an acceptable photographic ID)
- fail to produce the required documents
- bring an interpreter not named on your booking (or they do not have the required documents)
You must read the NDORS terms and conditions for full details, including cancellation and re-booking fees.
If you cannot book online, call 01522 805940. Lines are open 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Thursday, and 8.30am to 4.30pm on Friday.